08 November 2010

Fall Into You




"Aşkı kelimelere döker misin?" diye sorsalar, "Yapılmışı var!" der, sözü Soulstice'a bırakırım.. İnanmayan dinlesin, bi' daha konuşalım..


Bu 1;


Soulstice - Fall Into You


I've been losing leaving
Fooling, deceiving
I've been stealing, hiding
Calling, crying
I've been alone
I'd rather be in love
I'm gonna let it all go
And fall into you
I've been longing, searching
Wanting, hurting
I've been looking finding
Forgetting, reminding
I've been alone
I'd rather be in love
I'm gonna let it all go
And fall into you
Just want to let it all go
Falling for you
Falling into you
Falling into you
I've been living, learning
Relieving, returning
I've been talking, freeing
Loving, being
I've been alone
I'd rather be in love
I'm gonna let it all go
And fall into you
Just want to let it all go
Falling for you
Fall into you falling for you fall into


**************************************************


Bu 2;


Soulstice - Colour


I'm alone with you so far / It doesn't matter where you are / I want to wash up on your shore / More beauty then i've seen before / No secret lover will ever take the place of you / Colour me blue as you / I want to see you yesterday / The little things in your way / It's in your eyes I realize / The parallels of our disguise / No single other can understand my point of view / Colour me blue as you


Dinle: fizy / İndir: MP3


**************************************************


Bu 3;


Soulstice - The Reason


Tomorrow a new day / Will show me a new way / 'Cause you are the reason that I am alive / Leaving the darkness in the past / Now that I've found love to last / You're the reason / So beautiful and full of bliss / A little piece of happiness / You're the reason


Dinle: fizy / İndir: MP3


**************************************************


Bu da 4;


Soulstice - Lovely


I can't describe the way I feel / The words escape me it so real / But you're lovely in the best way / Lovely like the rain on a summers day / You wash away my pain in every way


Dinle: fizy / İndir: MP3


**************************************************


Hala itirazı olan?

No comments: